We are looking for new classes to participate in the project for the year 2014/2015:
We are looking for partner classes from primary/secondary schools all around the world that would be interested in participating in the project. You will learn something about yourself, other people, and about this planet. There are two ways to join:
- A partnership with schools in the Czech Republic and other countries. If you are interested please contact us on email@example.com.
- We offer the possibility of using the La Ngonpo methodology to all those interested and without having to be connected with a partner class.
Informations for those interested in La Ngonpo methodology
The La Ngonpo project is an international educational project, which focuses on multicultural and global education for students aged 12 – 16 years.
The project has originated as a partner project in India (Ladakh) and The Czech Republic. Since 2012 the project has been developed in other countries.
The main project objectives are to provide the methodology which will help facilitate teaching for the teachers, and to encourage contact with peers in foreign countries. Students involved in the project could strengthen their opinions and attitudes through the interaction with their foreign “classmates". The project is intended for classes from the Czech Republic and other countries and can be used across a range of school subjects (especially English, social sciences, art, but also in Math etc.).
The basic condition of project participation is active involvement of pupils in class work. According to the La Ngonpo methodology, the use of interactive methods in teaching encourages pupils to think about the topic and to look at it from various perspectives.
Participating classes from both countries always go through the same topics at the same week of the school year. For further information, you can visit the project’s web page www.la-ngonpo.org. The project’s language is English.
The La Ngonpo does not always have to be taught during the same subject, but the teachers can split the topic into several subjects and conduct the lessons as needed.
How to join us?
- fill out the contact form about the school and class which you would like to participate with, on the web page La Ngonpo
- we will contact you with the information about possible partner schools
- then you will confirm your interest in participation and send it to our office
Benefits for participating classes:
- we offer you consultation and support any time you need it
- original printed or downloaded methodology La Ngonpo
- contacts with a partner class